‘Tis the season to be prepared! As your holiday shopping is underway, rest assured that our team is working around the clock to ensure you receive your Happy Wax purchases as fast as possible. Check out the information and tips below to make your holiday ordering as stress-free as possible.
Shipping Cut Off Dates
Need your gifts to arrive by December 25? All Happy Wax orders are shipped via FedEx and cut off dates provided from FedEx are below.
- FedEx Ground: order by December 14
- FedEx Economy (SmartPost): December 8
Please note that FedEx Economy shipping slows down over the holidays, oftentimes averaging 10+ days for arrival. To get your packages faster around the holidays, we strongly recommend selecting FedEx Ground.
Due to the anticipation of a high volume of orders around Black Friday event, we will be fulfilling orders as quickly as possible but it may take up to 3 business days to leave our facility. We thank you for your patience as we allow our team to celebrate Thanksgiving day with their families!
For the most up-to-date information on the status of your shipment, please check with FedEx or find the tracking info under My Orders.
Our Top Tips:
- Beat the holiday rush and shop early!
- If you need a great gift in a pinch, order a Happy Wax digital gift card. Delivery is immediate via email and you can let that special someone pick out their favorite products on their own time.
At Happy Wax, your satisfaction with our products is the number one priority. If you are unsatisfied with your purchase for any reason, please contact us for a refund or replacement. Please email email@example.com Monday-Friday, 9am-5pm Eastern Time.
Can I Edit Or Cancel My Order?
- We process orders quickly to make sure you get your items without delay. Once an order is placed, we're unable to add or remove products, cancel the order, or make edits to shipping or payment information.
- We do offer returns so if you made a mistake or ordered the wrong item, you can easily return it.
Why is my order stuck in transit at a FedEx facility?
- We realize this is concerning, but unfortunately it’s very normal for a package to be stuck in the same FedEx facility location for several days. Once your package is with FedEx, it is out of our control and it is best to keep checking with FedEx for tracking updates.
Do You Offer Gift Wrap?
- While we do not currently offer gift wrapping, it is something we hope to offer as we continue to grow our operational capabilities. We’ll have to leave the wrapping to you and the elves this time around!
How do I get in touch with Customer Support?
- You can email us at firstname.lastname@example.org with any questions or concerns. We handle all customer support via email.
- Due to high call and email volume, we are doing our best to get back to customer inquiries within 48 hours. Thank you for your patience!
- Please note that our offices will be closed for Thanksgiving on November 24 and we will be closed for Christmas on December 26 and 27. We will return all messages on the following business day.