At Happy Wax, our customers are our #1 priority! We’re excited to have customers who want to share their Happy Wax experience, and this month we were lucky to have Happy Wax customer Maesha Dancy (and fellow southerner) reach out to us! See the fun fact that made Maesha a special part of the Happy Wax community.
Customer of the Month: Maesha Dancy
- What is your name, and what state are you from?
Measha (pronounced Mee-ah-shah:) Dancy. I live in Atlanta, Georgia.
- What is a “fun fact” about you?
Hmmm...I guess one fun fact is that I was actually born and raised in the town where Happy Wax is located—Durham, NC. How do you recognize a Durham native? We pronounce our city the correct way, “Durm.” :)
- How long have you been a “wax melter?”
I am a true wax melter newbie! Using Happy Wax is my first time using any type of wax melts and I LOVE it! I have been looking for a clean and safe way to add fragrance to my home that would also last and allow me to change fragrances easily.
- Why do you prefer wax melts to other types of home fragrances?
Well, for one, most of the retail air fresheners/plug-in deodorizers are filled with all kinds of chemicals. Most of them trigger my allergies. But wax melts seem to be a cleaner burn than candles. The other thing I love is that unlike candles, I can change up the fragrances as much as I want.
- What Happy Wax products do you own?
I own the Classic Warmer and two outlet warmers. AND, I just purchased a sample of each and every fragrance made by Happy Wax! I wanted to try them all to see what I liked, so I am overjoyed that y’all have the 2-oz samples and the 3.6-oz can mixes.
- How often do you use Happy wax products?
EVERY. SINGLE. DAY. Lol! I work from home so it is just so nice to have such great smells going on in the house! And because I have so many options, my mood determines the fragrance of the day.
- When do you use Happy wax products? (times, environment, mood, etc.)
No, really, I’m serious, every day.
- What makes Happy Wax unique to you?
I love that the wax is non-toxic and made of natural ingredients. But the most unique part is the cute shape of the wax. The little cute bears, hearts, or holiday shapes make it really unique.
- Is there any scent you currently love to melt?
- Do you follow Happy Wax on social media?
I do. I follow Happy Wax on Instagram. All of the posts are so colorful and happy! :) Oh, and the contest giveaways are cool too!
- If you could write a slogan for Happy Wax, what would it be?
Happy Wax melts your troubles away!!
Photo courtesy of Maesha's daughter!